Common Login Problems and what to do about it:
Your members will ask the following questions, here are Club Administrator responses to provide to your members:
- I forgot my password - Simply click on the phrase "forgot my password" and it will be e-mailed to the e-mail address associated with your name.
- I changed my e-mail addresses since I last logged-in - Not a problem, simply log-in with your old e-mail address, type in your password and you will gain access to the system. Before you do anything else, click on "Profile" and change your e-mail address and that of all members of your family.
- I changed my e-mail address since I last logged–in and I forgot my password - Clicking "I forgot my password" won’t help here because your password will be e-mailed to your old address which you cannot access. In this case, e-mail the Club Administrator and the Club Administrator can update the password for the member/parent.
To update a member's login email address go to Register->View/Manage Member-> search by last name. Click "Select" beside that member's name. There are two locations in order to update the email address for the member:
- At the top of the page - "MEMBER LOGIN" - click here and enter in the new email address and click "SAVE" - this email address is used for their login to regsiter to programs
- At the top of the page - "DETAILS" - click here and there should be a "field" for email address - this email address is used for communication to the member
Expand your windows box to the largest size, check your junk mail, check your spouse’s e-mail.
If you have problems with online registration, please contact the ITSN Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.