Below are a list of Website Requirements for your Kixpay/Elavon Account Approval.
All of these items MUST appear on the organization's website - outside of the secure area.
URL Requirements – These 9 elements are required on all new Internet Merchant account applications.
- DBA name appears prominently on the website. The product being sold should correlate with the DBA name.
Customer Service telephone number or email address is clearly posted.
Return/Refund policy is clearly stated.
Delivery Method and Timing are clearly stated.
Customer’s Privacy Statement is included.
The product or service offered for sale is clearly described and the price of product or service.
Domain registered to merchant
- Displaying the address of customer's permanent establishment (personal residence-only city, state, province or country)
Policy for multiple shipments (if applicable)
ADDITIONAL ITEMS - these Items fall under Ivrnet's Software and Ivrnet provides this information to Kixpay directly.
Secure Order Page
- Page where credit card information is entered must be secure (the “lock box” can be located in the right hand corner of the web site).
The Customer Certificate
** can be viewed from the secured web site (click on the “lock box” and the certificate will appear).
The certificate should include the following:
• Certificate Issuer
• Certificate must be trusted (if the text indicates root certificate cannot be trusted, the certificate is not valid)
• Certificate Expiration Date